ACEMA Credit Czech, a.s. has been operating on the Czech credit market since 2000. It has strengthened its position with foreign investment in the company in 2012. With the help of this new investor, ACEMA has adjusted its products to make them even more accessible and attractive to a wider range of loan applicants and can therefore offer attractive loans through the Bondster platform. In 2016, the company issued almost 550 loans totaling 419 million. Currently, ACEMA is one of the most significant providers of non-bank secured loans on the Czech market.
ACEMA Credit Czech, a.s. successfully passed the licensing procedure of the Czech National Bank and, on 4 May 2018, it became a regulated and registered subject of the Czech National Bank. The Czech National Bank's license guarantees transparency, compliance with legal standards and a high level of professionalism.
- Established: 2000
- Number of employees: 25
- Loan types: Mortgages / personal and business secured loans
- Annual interest rate charged to debtors: 6,4 - 39 %
- Total volume of loans: 475,5 mio CZK (2019)
- Number of loans provided: 388 (2019)
- Template of loan agreement (in Czech language), download here.